Tuesday, 15 April 2014 08:36
the tape itself may or may not see the light of day, but theres the album in its entirety - enjoy!
Saturday, 08 February 2014 22:29
10 months since the last time i lifted my head up in these parts
luckily - for you and me - they werent completely idle months. things have been moving forward, rumbling along here and there, and soon i'll have some palpable proof. for now take my word for it and just try and get ready.
more details and whatever else on the following things quite soon:
- there is a Hazel's Wart tape that's been floating around for some time. it'll be up here soon enough. Hazel's Wart is also going to start recording for another LP soon...i think
- David Conner has a new 7-song fully electric and pretty damn jam packed album that's done and ready to do some damage. it'll be ready on CD pretty soon.
- Wuv has started recording for a full-length record
- Great Plains and GP Alum Past Survivor are collabing on a tape release of Dreamdecay Live at 1-2-3-4 Go! that's also in the final stages
- 8-track tape by Old Pal (peninsula homie and SF-based jammer) also dropping soon
- Little Green Monster new CD (featuring the tracks from the 5,000 split tape with Wuv) has been existing for some time already and will find its way into internet form fairly soon
- a cover CD, created to celebrate 30 years of Johnny Fever, will appear in digital incarnation soon, as well, featuring legendary tracks from Great Plains All-Stars
everything above is in some aspect related to my new foray into recording arts. stay tuned and hit me up if you wanna come over and record some shit!!
Wednesday, 10 April 2013 08:29
April 2013 and all stops have been pulled to lift the curse, woodwind to synthesizer.
We're in the thick of the month now and have survived the worst of it (see below)
Help us ward off the evil of April: listen to "5,000 mile split", the new split tape from Little Green Monster and wuv
All songs are streaming in the ether, but playing at home in your boombox only amplifies their banishing energy (in other words, buy a tape!)
Monday, 19 November 2012 19:48
the choice is yours - a false idol,
or a really fucking good tape,
if you go with the false idol you get 40 years in the desert and centuries of alienation and loss.
the tapes are hand-screened. i made 100.
Pretty Old's songs were recorded at Romeo Studios in Seattle by Jason Clackley.. Salt Flat's songs were recorded at The Wab in Albany by me.